If you are trying to strike a conversation with a teenager, or you are a teenager who is trying to talk with another teenager, this list of conversation starters will help you well.
People always have a lot of interesting things to talk about, whether it is a child, a teenager, a grown-up or an elder one, everyone will have something in their mind to verbalize. This list is dedicated to showcasing an impressive collection of conversation starters for teens. With this list in your arsenal of knowledge, striking a conversation with a teenager is as easy as a pie. These conversation starters are meant to lead to even more meaningful conversations. Now you will be able to walk the talk whenever you find yourself having a conversation with teenagers.
Would you rather questions are a great way to get a conversation started in a fun and interesting way, to get into some amazing conversations by just asking “why” after a would you rather question. You will get some very interesting answers and probably learn a lot more about the person you are talking to.
If it’s just two of you, you can take turns asking would you rather questions to each other, or you can just run down the list together answering them all together.
These are some of the best would you rather question to ask or start the conversation. If this list is not enough, you can find some more would you rather questions to ask a teen. I hope that you will enjoy them!
- Would you rather lose your reading ability or lose the ability to speak?
- Would you rather have a golden tongue or a silver voice?
- Would you rather be covered in fur or covered full of scales?
- Would you rather be in jail for a year or lose a year off your life?
- Would you rather have one really get out of the jail or a key that opens a gate?
- Would you rather be married to a 10 with a bad personality or a 5 with an amazing personality?
- Would you rather spend your rest of life with a sailboat as your home or a beggar in the street?
- Would you rather give up all your drinks except for water or give up eating anything that was cooked in an oven.