Firestick TV is a great device for many
Use of Chrome
You may not have heard about chrome beta. It is a public testing version of Chrome Browser for android devices. If a new feature is to be added to the chrome by the team , the release will be included in Beta version also.
How to install Chrome into Fire TV Stick
- Opening the Settings at the top on your firestick TV
- Choose the Device option
- Select the Device option to open the developer option.
- You have to Turn on both the ABD debugging and Apps from Unknown sources, to allow downloading from unknown source
- Get back to the Dashboard of your screen
- By clicking the left for the Search option to open
- Search for downloader, on the search screen
- When the downloader app shows up , download and intall it
- When the download get’s over , you’ll get a notification of features of the apps.
- It navigate you to the home screen of the downloader.
- Get back to the HOME screen of your downloader and type the chrome download link in the URL box
- A couple of different results like Chrome and Chrome Beta.
- After downloading the Chrome APK , install it.
- Once the installation process gets complited , the chrome icon will appear on your Apps & Games lab.
Chrome works better with a wireless mouse or with trackpad. If you have an bluetooth keyboard connected to your fire TV, it’ll be handy here.
We have described step by step methods for installing chrome on your FireStick. You can also use browser of your choice by following our methods. While using a browser , we recommend you to use wireless mouse or mouse toggle for firestick.